Op.GG Studio Group is a content-specialized production organization that plans and produces broadcast content of OGN, the world's first gaming channel, which opened in 2000.
Create a variety of video content based on Esports and new technologies and deliver new enjoyment to gamers and viewers.
We deeply understand Esports games and new technologies and produce video contents that are fun and meaningful to users and viewers.
It directs the entire process from program planning to video directing, editing, and broadcasting, and completes content by collaborating with outsourcing production companies and writers as well as camera, lighting, sound, art, and technical staff.
- OGN opens a new chapter in Esports & gaming culture, together with OP.GG, which serves in 23 languages on 5 continents including Asia, North and South America, and Europe.
- Based on 22 years of tradition, you can experience your role as a core member of the global No.1 Esports & game studio by leading the trend together.
- There is an opportunity to write a new history together in the game and Esports content market.
- Esports game, digital content planning and production related to new technology
- Outsourcing production management
• Education : No degree Required
• Major : Not Required
• Experience : 5 years of experience
- High level of understanding of content production equipment and software
- English at a business level
- communicate smoothly with related departments, affiliates, and production staff and manage projects
- Scheduling, online and offline communication skills
- Experience in producing global content
- Proficient in using various editing programs (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, etc.)
- High level of understanding of general pop culture including Esports and the game industry
- Experience in operating digital channels and producing related content
• Documents to be Submitted
◦ Resume(including career description and self-introduction)
• Hiring Process
◦ Resume Screening > Practical Interview > HR Interview > Final Interview > Job offer
▪ The actual hiring process may differ accordingly.