OP.GG’s Mobile Cell is looking for iOS Developers!
Our cell is responsible for the development and operation of our native mobile app that provides statistics and data to gamers worldwide on various games such as League of Legends, PUBG, and more. We are always working on creating new mobile services.
• Development and operation of OP.GG’s mobile app service
• Become a member of a global service that targets millions/tens of people worldwide.
• Experience the challenging tasks that are commonly seen in early-stage startups but in a safer environment.
• You can focus completely on problem solving.
• Education : No degree Required
• Major : Not Required
• Experience : 5+ years of experience
◦ Has experience of iOS App distribution and development/maintenance
◦ Understands well Human Interface Guidelines of Apple
◦ Has Localizing experience
◦ Comfortable with remote working conditions
◦ Has a good sense of UI, UX planning
◦ Enjoys developing toy projects
◦ Enjoys completing a product
◦ Enjoys finding problems and solving them and possesses a tendency to self-improve.
◦ Considers not only the developers but the users as well when improving UX
◦ Interested in new technology that increases productivity and performance
◦ Interested in high-readability codes and code reviews
◦ Swift UI
• Documents to be Submitted
▪ Motive for applying to OP.GG
We do not mind the format, it could even be a single sentence, as long as you can clearly show us what kind of person you are. (Please tell us what kind of person you are!)
◦ Github and Personal tech blogs preferred
• Hiring Process
◦ Resume Screening > Assignment > Tech Interview > HR Interview > Final Interview > Job offer
▪ The actual hiring process may differ accordingly.