TV Operations Cell
OP.GG Studio Group's TV Operations Cell is in charge of the broadcasting operation of OGN, the world's first game channel established in 2000, and Partnership Marketing is an organization that enhances the accessibility to its content and increases sales by supplying OGN's content to various platforms.
In the rapidly changing media industry, such as the OTT and the metaverse platform, it establishes strategies suitable for the media business environment and strengthens media integration negotiation power through sales & marketing capabilities differentiated from other competitors to secure optimal content accessibility, and achieves sales goals through maximization and cost efficiencies.
- OGN opens a new chapter in Esports & gaming culture, together with OP.GG, which serves in 23 languages on 5 continents including Asia, North and South America, and Europe.
- Based on 22 years of tradition, you can experience your role as a core member of the global No.1 Esports & game studio by leading the trend together.
- Individuals and companies can grow together by directly experiencing the process of transition from the existing paid broadcasting industry to the 4th industry.
- There is an opportunity to write a new history together in the game and Esports content market.
- Target platform for direct marketing (classification)
- Paid broadcasters IPTV: KT, SK Broadband, LG U+, KT Skylife
- Cable broadcasters MSO/SO: LG Hello Vision, SK Broadband (CATV), D'Live, HCN, CMB, ABN, etc.
- OTT Platform: Tving, Wave, Netflix, etc.
- Contributing to sales expansion by distributing and supplying OGN's self-produced content to platforms, PP companies, or all content suppliers
- Contributing to the expansion of the rating of the Basic real-time channel by establishing a media strategy that takes into account the characteristics of the platform and customer, and the competitive situation
- Maintaining a stable business basis through the establishment of distribution strategies and marketing planning of OGN channels
• Education : Community college graduate or higher
• Major : Not Required
• Experience : 3-5 years of experience
- Ability to communicate smoothly with internal and external related departments and customers
- Ability to establish strategies for each medium/content
- Insight to identify platform needs
- Ability to analyze media trends
- Strong drive to achieve their own goal
- Who can drive with a driver's license
- Major in Management, Marketing, Journalism, Mass Communication, or Content media
- Experience in TV broadcasting company, NO/SO, PP, OTT, media agency (TV or ATL), marketing agency, B2B marketing/partnership
• Documents to be Submitted
◦ Resume(including career description and self-introduction)
• Hiring Process
◦ Resume Screening > Practical Interview > HR Interview > Final Interview > Job offer
▪ The actual hiring process may differ accordingly.