Business Strategy Cell
The Business Strategy Cell supports the company's various product development organizations so that they can concentrate on their core tasks and play a role in leading the growth and success of the business. From business development, marketing, and monetization to support for management decisions, members of the Business Strategy Cell are divided into main tasks based on their specialist areas and can experience a variety of tasks according to their own interests.
- You will have the opportunity to experience new projects and product launches aimed at over 55 million monthly active users.
- You will be able to collaborate with a variety of companies in IT services, games, media, and more both domestically and abroad.
- You will be able to explore service indicators and build operating models together for the target organization.
- You will be able to experience various business support necessary for service operations and accumulate experience in building new processes based on these experiences.
- Support for projects and product launches and growth with internal and external organizations
- Financial forecasting and market analysis data support for new projects and products
- Support for market launch plans(Go to market strategy)
- Support for strategic planning and operating model construction for the success of business(objective) organizations
- Support for planning materials and operating model construction for business(objective) organizations
- Support for design and decision-making of key indicators for business(objective) organizations
- Support for stable business operations for business(objective) organizations
- Support for various business operations according to the needs of business(objective) organizations
- Execution of operational support and building of processes and guidelines
• Education : Bachelor's degree or higher
• Major : Any (preferred management, economics, strategy-related major)
• Experience : 5-10 years of experience
- Deep understanding and extensive experience in various aspects of product/service such as business, strategy, planning, operation, development, marketing, etc.
- Experience in leading and executing complex tasks with various stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking abilities
- Fluent Korean and English communication and collaboration skills
- Experience in planning and executing various workflows and deriving results
- Experience in leading projects through collaboration and persuasion with various departments
- Master's degree in Business Administration(MBA) or a related degree from a higher institution
- Passionate about improving user experience in industries such as IT services, games, Esports, and entertainment
- Experience in driving growth in indicators by improving services centered on users
- Experience in executing tasks and deriving results through collaboration in ambiguous situations
- Self-directed and capable of collaborating with various stakeholders with diverse personalities
• Documents to be Submitted
◦ Resume(including career description and self-introduction)
- Please submit the following 2 items to enable us to review the fit between the position and the candidate(Preferred):
- If you have experience of performing tasks proactively and achieving results, please provide a detailed description of the process and results.
- If you have experience of streamlining/automating operational tasks, please provide a detailed description of your role and the improvement effects.
• Hiring Process
◦ Resume Screening > Assignment > Practical Interview > HR Interview > Final Interview > Job offer
▪ The actual hiring process may differ accordingly.