Business Strategy Cell
The Business Strategy Cell supports the company's various product development organizations so that they can concentrate on their core tasks and play a role in leading the growth and success of the business. From business development, marketing, and monetization to support for management decisions, members of the Business Strategy Cell are divided into main tasks based on their specialist areas and can experience a variety of tasks according to their own interests.
- Experience the growth of one of the services with the highest global traffic in the country directly.
- Explore opportunities for active business expansion based on IT services, games, Esports, entertainment, and other fields.
- Directly check various service indicators and explore directions for improvement.
- Contribute to creating a convenient game environment by automating everything related to the LoL game, allowing users to relieve inconvenience and use it flexibly.
- Experience a corporate culture of autonomy and responsibility, led by proactive and dynamic initiatives.
- Provide support to the management in making decisions based on the company's long-term growth strategy
- Contribute to the establishment of the company's long-term growth strategy based on business insights and data analysis of the market
- Analyze the domestic and international market competitive situation and support the determination of the company's direction
- Support the establishment of a business model for expanding the global market share
- Identify new business and new growth drivers
- Concrete new business opportunities through analysis of industry trends and benchmarking
- Review Internal commercialization and external business acquisition direction for new growth drivers
- Provide support for related tasks in the event of external business acquisition
- Support the management for the business
- Monitor the status of the indicators of the organization according to the company's business plan and report to the management
- Support decision-making through analysis of the company's business performance and management indicators
• Education : Bachelor's degree or higher
• Major : Any (preferred management, economics, strategy-related major)
• Experience : 5-10 years of experience
- More than 5 years of experience in business strategy, planning, or investment
- Experienced the strategy cycle, from the establishment of business strategy to the execution and outcome
- Deep knowledge of financial analysis and business modeling
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Fluent in both written and verbal communication skills in Korean and English
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills, ability to work well with different teams and stakeholders
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree or a related degree from a top institution
- Start-up foundation experience
- Experience in accounting firms, consulting, accelerators, VC, and PE.
- Passionate about increasing user experience in IT services, games, Esports, and entertainment industries.
- Self-motivated, think independently, and skilled in collaborating with a diverse group of stakeholders
• Documents to be Submitted
◦ Resume(including career description and self-introduction)
- Please submit the following 3 items to enable us to review the fit between the position and the candidate(Preferred):
- Concrete details on internships or regular positions in research, strategy, and analyst-related experience at IB, strategic consulting, PE, VC, B2B service, and product/service operation IT companies
- Concrete details on cases where you have demonstrated modeling and financial analysis skills for data-driven decision-making
- Concrete details on high achievements where you have taken ownership of established strategy plans and maintained collaboration in the execution phase
• Hiring Process
◦ Resume Screening > Assignment > Practical Interview > HR Interview > Final Interview > Job offer
▪ The actual hiring process may differ accordingly.